Monday, April 30, 2018

Lucky Charms Treats

A week ago Sunday, I had the day off.
I went to bed excited to sleep in, and to get some stuff done around the house.

hahahahahahaha
Nature fooled me for sure!

I spent Sunday hanging out in the Emergency Dept with my very first kidney stone.
This was not the awesome Sunday I had planned!

It kinda winded me for sure, I spent the rest of Sunday and all of Monday sleeping. Needless to say, I avoided doing much of anything. Tues-Fri were nuts at work, which made time fly, but I still was not eating much. Saturday I finally flipped the switch. Felt fine like nothing happened, and the appetite is back.
Planning on making some meals and treats this week, thankful to be back to normal!







Ingredients:
3 Tbsp Butter
2 ½ Cups Mini marshmallows
5 Cups Lucky Charms cereal


Directions:
1. Grease 9x9x2 inch pan
2. Melt butter and marshmallows until smooth
3. Stir in cereal until well coated
4. Press in pan with buttered hands
5. Cool completely, cut into squares

Print




1 comment:

  1. I love Lucky Charms ;-) I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete